Online Payment Regulations
OLIMPIA FITNESS CLUB
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ON-LINE SALE
Glossary of terms:
Regulations – these regulations regarding the sale of the club passes via the website.
Club – OLIMPIA FITNESS CLUB, Aleja Stanów Zjednoczonych 26A, 03-964 Warszawa
Company – NET TRADE Robert Lendzion, Al. Stanów Zjednoczonych 26A, 03-964 Warszawa
Registration data – NIP 524 256 40 68, REGON 141 627 037,
Website – website www.olimpiafitness.pl
Passes – Club memberships presented in the club’s offer are available in the on-line sales system via the website.
Buyer – the person who made the purchase online.
- Ticket sales are run by the company.
- The sales contract between the Buyer and the Company is concluded when the required procedures for purchasing the Pass have been fulfilled:
- www.olimpiafitness.pl by completing the form in which you must enter: name and surname, personal identification number, e-mail address, telephone number, home address,
- placing an online order by the Buyer by completing the form on the website,
- payment by the Buyer for the order via online bank transfer using the system Przelewy24.
- receipt of the transaction confirmation by the Buyer to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer, sent from the system Przelewy24.
- Before using the Ticket Purchase process, the Buyer should read the Regulations in the Regulations section. Purchasing online is tantamount to accepting its content.
- The buyer has the option of online payment via the system Przelewy24.
- The club is not responsible for any consequences arising from irregularities in the operation of the payment system Przelewy24.
- Pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 4 November 2014 on exemptions from the obligation to keep records using cash registers for providing services to natural persons not conducting economic activity and flat-rate farmers, if the service provider receives the entire payment for the activity performed by post, bank or cooperative savings and credit union, and the records and evidence documenting the payment clearly show which specific activities concerned the sale of services in the field of ordering and payment via the Internet is not subject to records in the cash register, therefore the Buyer does not receive a cash register receipt.
- Ticket prices include VAT.
- The purchased subscription will be set up on the customer’s account as soon as the payment is credited with Przelewy24.
- The condition of setting the subscription on the Customer’s account is making the payment (I buy with the obligation to pay Przelewy24). The payment is considered made when the Company receives information about the establishment of a new transaction on Przelewy24 and the receipt of funds on the account Przelewy24.
- In the event that the Buyer makes a purchase for the first time, he undertakes to obtain a membership card at the club’s seat. After checking the payment, the card with the Ticket option chosen by the Buyer will be printed. Membership cards can be picked up at the Club reception.
- In order to receive a VAT invoice, the Buyer should report this fact at the reception of the facility. The notification can be sent via e-mail to the address email@example.com,
providing data for a VAT invoice, or to report in person at the club reception. The invoice will be prepared and ready for collection at the club reception.
- Via the website you can only buy Season Tickets at the prices stated on the Club website.
- The club reserves the right to end sales via the website at any time, without giving reasons.
- The club is not responsible for the consequences of providing the Buyer with false or incorrect data in the order form.
- The passes cannot be exchanged for options other than those purchased.
- All complaints should be directed to the Company. Complaints can be submitted via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should contain:
- Buyer’s data in accordance with the data provided when purchasing the subscription,
- date of purchase transaction and transaction number,
- description of the subject of the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered no later than within 14 days of its notification.
- Information on accepting or rejecting a complaint will be sent to the Buyer to the e-mail address provided.
- The Buyer agrees that the Club will store and process the Buyer’s personal data in order to process the order, contact the Buyer and all activities necessary for the functioning of the Ticket sales system, as well as for the purpose of providing information about promotions offered by the Club.
- The buyer has the right to access their data and correct them, as well as to control the processing of data that relates to them under the principles set out in art. 32 section 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) and in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
- The buyer providing his personal data has the right to access them, as well as to correct and update them at the reception of the Club.
- The club provides Carnet sale services in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Company will inform about the planned amendment to the Regulations 14 days in advance, posting on the site www.olimpiafitness.pl in a place visible to the Buyer before placing the order, whereas for orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amendments, the existing provisions shall apply, unless the Buyer he will agree in writing to the new provisions.
- All information on the price list and contact details are published at www.olimpiafitness.pl. The club reserves the right to change the offer and the price list of services rendered.
- These Online Sales Regulations are available on the website and at the Club reception.